|VOLUME I. – No. 6.||THURSDAY, 25 JUNE, 2015||PRICE: FREE|
MQGem is pleased to announce a new product with the evolution of SupportPac MO03 into the MQGem product QLOAD. See the announcement here.
MQGem was at the GSE Nordic Conference this month. Read the conference report.
Interesting IBM MQ links
Here are a few links that caught our eye this month.
- MQ V188.8.131.52 is available – What does that mean for you?
- MQ V184.108.40.206 – Support for PAM authentication
- Spring Cleaning a Windows MQ Installation
- IBM MQ Little Gem #2: RPRODUCT and RVERSION
- Why Solace is not good for an IBM MQ customer
- Update to MQ’s beta support for MQ Light
- RESLEVEL profile and channels
- IBM MQ Security Requirements Questionnaire
- LogWriteIntegrity…. should I pick SingleWrite or TripleWrite?
- Space Probes and MQ
- GSE UK confirm Mark Anzani will be back with his BoF and they have 31 vendor stands confirmed. Should be a great conference!
- More speakers are confirmed for MQTC TxMQ, IBM Hursley and IBM. A great line-up!
There are a number of conference events where IBM MQ will be featured in the coming months. Hopefully you’ll be able to sign up to one near you and obtain some MQ technical education.
- WebSphere Integration User Group (UK) – Second week in July
- SHARE in Orlando – Second week of August
- MQ Tech Conference – September, sign up before July 28th for early bird discount!
- GUIDE Share France – Last week in September
- IBM WebSphere Technical University – Mid October, sign up before July 10th for early bird discount!
- GSE UK Conference – First week in November
- GUIDE Share France – Second week in December
This months highlighted product information is a video introduction to the MQSCX product.
IBM MQ Latest Maintenance
Make sure you’re on the latest maintenance level of your version of IBM MQ. These are the latest Fix Packs at the time of going to press. Check here for the latest versions now.