|VOLUME I. – No. 8.||THURSDAY, 27 AUGUST, 2015||PRICE: FREE|
Version 8.0.1 of the QLOAD program is now available and support licences can now be purchased. See QLOAD Announcement.
Interesting IBM MQ links
Here are a few links that caught our eye this month.
- Upgrading from WebSphere MQ 7.0 to MQ 7.5 or MQ 8.0 in Windows
- Appliance unboxed with Jane Stockdill-Mander
- Is your luck running out?
- CHLAUTH filtering for blank UserID on Unix
- IBM MQ Little Gem #4: RETINTVL
- The Wise MQ Administrator – Defining a Request and Reply Queue
- The interaction of CHLAUTH and CONNAUTH in IBM MQ
- Are messaging hubs an anti-pattern?
- WebSphere MQ / IBM MQ Migration Guide
- Sample CICS-MQ COBOL programs that publish and subscribe using topic strings with embedded blanks
There are a number of conference events where IBM MQ will be featured in the coming months. Hopefully you’ll be able to sign up to one near you and obtain some MQ technical education.
- MQ Tech Conference – September
- GUIDE Share France – Last week in September
- IBM WebSphere Tech University – Mid October
- GSE UK Conference – First week in November
- GUIDE Share France – 2nd week in December
- IBM interConnect 2016 in Las Vegas – Late February
- SHARE in San Antonio – First week of March
Upcoming online events
If you’re unable to get to any “in-person” events, then these online webcasts are just what you need.
This months highlighted product information is a video showing the powerful filtering provided by MQSCX.
IBM MQ Latest Maintenance
Make sure you’re on the latest maintenance level of your version of IBM MQ. These are the latest Fix Packs at the time of going to press. Check here for the latest versions now.
Handy IBM MQ Resources
If you want to read blog posts on IBM MQ subject matter, these resources are good places to follow.