MQGem Software is pleased to announce that a new version of QLOAD, our queue load/unload tool for IBM MQ, is now available.
The main features of the release are as follows:-
- The ability to target multiple destination queues
It is now possible to target multiple MQ queues and these can now be qualified by Queue Manager name. This means that QLOAD can now be used as a queue replicator.
- The ability to provide the destination names in a single file
Going hand in hand with the above feature, if you have a large number of queues you wish to distribute messages to it can be more convenient to put the names of the queues in a file and just refer to that file. This is now possible in QLOAD with the Destination file.
- Various new verbose options such as
- A progress indicator of how many messages have been processed
- Which MQI verbs are being used and their reason codes.
- The list of targeted destinations.
The new version can be downloaded from the QLOAD Download Page. Any current licensed users of QLOAD can run the new version on their existing licence. If you don’t have a licence and would like to try out QLOAD then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a 1-month trial licence will be sent to you.