|VOLUME II. – No. 1.||FRIDAY, 29 JANUARY, 2016||PRICE: FREE|
Welcome to the January edition of the MQGem Monthly Newsletter, bringing you company news from MQGem Software, information about the MO71, MQSCX and QLOAD products, and interesting articles about IBM MQ.
A new version of QLOAD was released. Read about the features here.
An update to MQSCX was released. Read more here.
Interesting IBM MQ links
Here are a few links that caught our eye this month.
- IBM MQ Blogosphere
- A message awakens: What is IBM MQ and why do you need it?
- 5 Things to Know About IBM MQ As a Service
- RedPaper – IBM MQ As a Service: A Practical Approach
- What messages change in MQ V800?
- Summary Table – New and Updated SupportPacs
- Video: IBM MQ in Docker
- A Common Cause of “The method ‘xa_end’ has failed with errorCode ‘100’” – Asynchronous Puts
- IBM MQ Little Gem #8: CLNTWGHT
- Identifying durable subscriptions to the SYSTEM.FTE topic created by MQ Explorer
- Thoughts on the recent GSKit vulnerability announcement CVE-2016-0201
We share all the above links on our Twitter feed and Facebook page so if you don’t want to wait until the end-of-month newsletter, follow us on there.
There are a number of conference events where IBM MQ will be featured in the coming months. Hopefully you’ll be able to sign up to one near you and obtain some MQ technical education.
- IBM interConnect 2016 in Las Vegas – Late February
- SHARE in San Antonio – First week of March
- GUIDE Share France – Second week in March
- GSE Nordic in Reykavivk – First week of June
- GUIDE Share France – Second week in June
- MQ Tech Conference v220.127.116.11 – late September
- GUIDE Share France – late September
- GUIDE Share France – 2nd week in December
This months highlighted product information is a series of blog posts covering the new features of MQSCX.
IBM MQ Latest Maintenance
Make sure you’re on the latest maintenance level of your version of IBM MQ. These are the latest Fix Packs at the time of going to press. Check here for the latest versions now, and here for the planned dates for the next ones.
Handy IBM MQ Resources
If you have a question about IBM MQ that you can’t find the answer to, these resources are good places to ask your question.