|VOLUME II. – No. 3.||THURSDAY, 31 MARCH, 2016||PRICE: FREE|
Welcome to the March edition of the MQGem Monthly Newsletter, bringing you company news from MQGem Software, information about the MO71, MQSCX and QLOAD products, and interesting articles about IBM MQ.
Interesting IBM MQ links
Here are a few links that caught our eye this month. It’s a bumper crop this month!
- Configure MQ connections between IBM Integration Bus v10 and IBM MQ v8
- How ftePingAgent works
- Messaging sessions from InterConnect
- Import queue managers from a CCDT
- Giving my linux channels a boost
- Getting the best throughput with MQ TCPIP channels (z/OS)
- Changes in amqsput & other executables in v8
- Troubleshooting MQRC_UOW_ENLISTMENT_ERROR
- Why is my work going slower today (on distributed)
- Is your network stuck in the 20th century?
- Delivering an MO71 Bundle to your MQ team
- Queue sharing group migration and DB2
- IBM MQ – SMF CSV formatter
- Pete Siddall (IBM MQ STSM)’s Ask Me Anything online event
- Apple vs FBI Encryption Court Case – Watch “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver”
- Self Help to define Security Exit in MQ Channels
- Bridging MQ to Message Hub using IBM Message Connect
- How to setup IBM MQ Multi instance queue manager with Microsoft Azure File Service
- Displaying the IBM MQ version
- IBM MQ Little Gem #10: EXCLINT
- [Webinar] Como simplificar la mensajería entre aplicaciones en su empresa con IBM MQ Appliance
- Connecting MQ with the Cloud (Docker, Chef, or Bluemix)
- “Packing” tips for your next mobile application adventure
- Fniger trouble when using AMS on z/OS
- Material from latest GUIDE Share France meeting
We share all the above links on our Twitter feed and Facebook page so if you don’t want to wait until the end-of-month newsletter, follow us on there.
There are a number of conference events where IBM MQ will be featured in the coming months. Hopefully you’ll be able to sign up to one near you and obtain some MQ technical education.
- WebSphere User Group UK – end of April
- GSE Nordic in Reykavivk – First week of June
- GUIDE Share France – Second week in June
- MQ Tech Conference v220.127.116.11 – late September (see announcement). The list of speakers is ramping up (Various, Tim Z, Us, Hursley)
- GUIDE Share France – late September
- GUIDE Share France – 2nd week in December
This months highlighted product information is a video showing the Web Access capabilities of MO71.
IBM MQ Latest Maintenance
Make sure you’re on the latest maintenance level of your version of IBM MQ. These are the latest Fix Packs at the time of going to press. Check here for the latest versions now, and here for the planned dates for the next ones.