IBM Hursley has made some recent announcements.
IBM Integration (@IBMintegration) November 15, 2016
Links to the announcement letters are below.
- 216-447: IBM MQ V9.0.1 Continuous Delivery release delivers enhanced options for administration and operational control and with greater flexibility for managed file transfer deployments
- 216-506: IBM MQ for z/OS, V9.0.1 Continuous Delivery release delivers enhanced administration, improved operational control, and additional z/OS ecosystem support – IBM MQ for z/OS OTC
- 216-507: IBM MQ for z/OS, V9.0.1 Continuous Delivery release delivers enhanced options for administration and operational control, and wider support within the IBM z/OS ecosystem – IBM MQ for z/OS MLC
- 216-488: IBM MQ Appliance M2001 is upgraded with new software and delivers enhanced features and functions for improved security, administration, and connectivity
Alternatively, read about the changes in these blog posts by Leif Davidsen.
- Power is nothing without control – IBM MQ V9.0.1
- Let your troubles float away with the IBM MQ Appliance
Other links of interest:-
- IBM Datasheet: Connect Your World with IBM MQ V9.0.1
- IBM MQ and IBM MQ Appliance 9.0.1 Continuous Delivery Releases are available
- Introducing the MQ Appliance Version 9.0.1
- What’s new for the IBM MQ Console in 9.0.1
Or watch this video.
We’ll collect up any other links about the new announcements as we find them and put them all here.