On Firday March 17th, IBM Hursley made available the next in the series of Continuous Delivery releases for IBM MQ V9.0 and the MQ Appliance. IBM MQ V9.0.2 is now available.
IBM Messaging (@IBMmessaging) March 17, 2017
Unlike V9.0.1 there are no announcement letters.
Read about the changes in this blog post by Leif Davidsen.
Other links of interest:-
- IBM MQ and IBM MQ Appliance 9.0.2 Continuous Delivery Releases are available
- SupportPac MQC9: IBM MQ V9 Clients has been updated for IBM MQ V9.0.2
- What’s new for the IBM MQ Console in 9.0.2
- IBM MQ Version 9.0.2 est disponible – overview of the new release (in French)
- Install IBM MQ for z/OS V9.0.2
- REST API Display Queue – MQ9.0.2
- What’s in Command Levels 90x
- MQ 9.0.2 supports IBM Cloud Product Insights
- Logger enhancements for MQ v9.0.2
Or read this IBM InterConnect 2017 conference presentation from David Ware and Pete Siddall.
Or watch this video.
We’ll collect up any other links about the new release as we find them and put them all here.
The next Continuous Delivery (CD) release is now available. Read more about V9.0.3.