On Tuesday October 24th, IBM Hursley announced the next in the series of Continuous Delivery releases for IBM MQ V9.0 and the MQ Appliance. IBM MQ V9.0.4 was made available on November 6th.
Cloud Tech Support (@IBM_CTS) October 25, 2017
Here are the various announcement letters:-
- IBM MQ V9.0.4 Continuous Delivery model further extends Version 9.0.3 capabilities with innovative new functions and additional enhancements
- IBM MQ Appliance M2001 delivers new capabilities to support external storage and increases allocated queue manager storage
- IBM MQ for z/OS, V9.0.4 Continuous Delivery model further extends IBM MQ for z/OS capabilities with innovative new functions and additional enhancements
- IBM MQ for z/OS, V9.0.4 Value Unit Edition Continuous Delivery release further extends MQ for z/OS capabilities with innovative functions and enhancements
Links of interest:-
- Two steps forward, no steps back with IBM MQ V9.0.4
- Reaching for SANity with the IBM MQ Appliance
- Webinar: Better protection than ever with MQ’s brand new High Availability solution
- IBM MQ and IBM MQ Appliance 9.0.4 Continuous Delivery Releases are available
- Updated post describing CmdLevel changes in V9.0.x
- Behaviour changes in MQ V9.0.4 – CONNAUTH/CHLAUTH
We’ll collect up any other links about the new release as we find them and put them all here.
The next Continuous Delivery (CD) release is now available. Read more about V9.0.5