On Friday March 16th, IBM Hursley made available the next in the series of Continuous Delivery releases for IBM MQ V9.0 and the MQ Appliance. IBM MQ V9.0.5 is now available.
(@JensDiedrichsen) March 16, 2018
Read these links of interest:-
- IBM MQ on IBM Cloud, IBM MQ and IBM MQ Appliance 9.0.5 Continuous Delivery Releases are available
- Putting out a new release like IBM MQ V9.0.5 is more than a 9-5 job
- MQ 9.0.5 – Quick Start with MFT REST APIs
- Changes to CSRF protection in the MQ REST API in 9.0.5
- MQV9.0.5 – MFT REST API for Agent Status details
- New for MQ appliance – combine floating IP with aggregated links for maximum availability
- Easy Disaster Recovery with IBM MQ Advanced 9.0.5
A few days later, the next continuous delivery release on the NPE NonStop platform was also released. Read more about that here.
(@JensDiedrichsen) March 23, 2018
We’ll collect up any other links about the new release as we find them and put them all here.
The next Continuous Delivery (CD) release is now available. Read more about V9.1.1