|VOLUME VIII. – No. 4.||FRIDAY, 29 APRIL, 2022||PRICE: FREE|
Welcome to the April edition of the MQGem Monthly Newsletter, bringing you company news from MQGem Software, information about the MO71, MQSCX, MQEdit, MQEV, Q and QLOAD products, our IBM MQ training modules, and interesting articles about IBM MQ.
Interesting IBM MQ links
Here are a few links that caught our eye this month.
- Using IBM MQ CCDT file in JSON format
- What is the purpose of the IBM MQ file "amqprobe.amq"? (strmqm errors AMQ6286E, AMQ6245E, AMQ7001E)
- Examples of using SQL-like operands in the WHERE clause in the runmqsc DISPLAY command in IBM MQ
- Securing Your Business with the IBM MQ Appliance
- Building cloud-native reactive Java messaging applications
- MQ errors AMQ9219E and AMQ9213, due to TCP error ENOTCONN (Linux 107, AIX 76, Windows 10057)
- How to remove an IBM MQ channel authentication record (CHLAUTH)
- Undocumented FastTransferOrder Parameter
- Integration Infrastructure Management – Monitoring
- MQ application compatibility across a quarter century
We share all the above links on our Twitter feed, Facebook page and LinkedIn page so if you don’t want to wait until the end-of-month newsletter, follow us on there.
There are a number of conference events where IBM MQ will be featured in the coming months. Hopefully you’ll be able to sign up to one near you and obtain some MQ technical education. Please check with the organisers of these events to be sure that they are going ahead.
- GSE Nordic in Stockholm, Sweden – June 2022
This months highlighted product information is a video providing a brief introduction to our event processing product, MQEV. Learn how to use MQEV to filter the data you gain from IBM MQ events.
IBM MQ Latest Maintenance
Make sure you’re on the latest maintenance level of your version of MQ.
- For V9.2.0 LTS, Fix Pack 5 (next 2Q 2022)
- For V9.1.0 LTS, Fix Pack 11 (next 3Q 2022)
- For V9.0.0 LTS, Fix Pack 13 (no plans).
This version went EOS on 30th September 2021. See also
- For V8.0.0 Fix Pack 16 (no plans).
This version went EOS on 30th April 2020. See also
Continuous Delivery (CD)
These are the currently supported CD releases.
Handy IBM MQ Resources
If you have a question about IBM MQ that you can’t find the answer to, these resources are good places to ask your question.
MQGem hopes the Spring weather is being good to you. We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch by email or follow us on one of our social media channels.
← Previous Newsletter