On Tuesday April 12th, IBM Hursley announced a new Long Term Service release on IBM MQ, V9.3. It was made available on June 23rd.
On Tuesday July 5th, IBM Hursley announced IBM MQ for z/OS, which was made available on July 15th.
On Tuesday July 12th, IBM Hursley announced the new MQ Appliance M2003, which will come pre-loaded with MQ V9.3, which was made available on August 2nd.
(@MichaelDag) April 12, 2022
Here are the announcement letters:-
- IBM MQ 9.3 for Multiplatforms and IBM MQ on Cloud deliver improved capabilities to securely power cloud-native applications across hybrid-multicloud
- IBM MQ for z/OS, 9.3, IBM MQ Advanced for z/OS, 9.3, IBM MQ for z/OS VUE 9.3, and IBM MQ Advanced for z/OS VUE 9.3 enhancements focus on simplifying configuration and management of MQ enterprise messaging solution
- IBM MQ Appliance M2003 offers additional processing capacity, next generation storage, with network support for speeds up to 100 Gb to help ensure network capabilities for the future, and improved network connectivity
Links of interest:-
- IBM MQ 9.3 Long Term Support is available
- Supporting MQ Jakarta JMS in Spring Boot
- Two years of evolution and innovation with IBM MQ 9.3
- What’s in Command Levels 93x
- IBM Webinar: IBM MQ What’s New: Innovation and evolution
- IBM Webinar: Ensure Data Availability and Integrity with the new IBM MQ Appliance, M2003
- Today, IBM is announcing the latest evolution of the IBM MQ Appliance — the M2003
- IBM MQ Appliance M2003 is available
We’ll collect up any other links about the new release as we find them and put them all here.