Each month, the MQGem Newsletter will highlight resources from one of the following sections. If you know of useful resources that should be added to these lists, please leave a comment below.
If you have a question about IBM MQ that you can’t find the answer to, these resources are good places to ask your question.
- dW MQ forum
- dW Answers ( Using dW Answers to ask questions and find answers)
- IMWUC MQ forum
If you want to read blog posts on IBM MQ subject matter, these resources are good places to follow. There are a great number of IBM MQ Experts that write in the IBM MQ Blogosphere.
- MQGem Blog
- Morag’s IBM MQ Blog on IMWUC
- IBM Messaging Blog
- Store and Forward
- Roger’s Blog on MQ
- Leif Davidsen’s Blog
- AIM Support Blog
- Demey Consulting Articles
- Lyn’s MQ for z/OS stories
- Colin Paice’s MQ Blog in IBM (now closed for new content as Colin has retired from IBM)
- Colin Paice’s Blog outside IBM
- MrMQ Articles
- MQDev Blog (now closed for new content)
- Glen Brumbaugh’s Blog
If you’re on Twitter and are looking for accounts to follow that share #IBMMQ, #MQAppliance or #MQLight content, here are a few suggestions. You can also find this list on Twitter at MQGem/IBMMQ_Resources.
- MQGem Software @MQGem
- Cloud Tech Support @IBM_CTS (replaced WebSphere MQ Support @IBM_WMQ on June 30th 2016 – see Consolidate, Simplify and Streamline: Social Support Made Easier!)
- IBM Integration @IBMMIntegration
- Capitalware Inc. @Capitalware
- Leif Davidsen @LeifDavidsen
- Morag Hughson @MoragHughson
- Paul Clarke @PaulClarkeMQGem
- T.Rob Wyatt @tdotrob
- David Ware @dware301
- IBM User Community @IBMMiddleWareUC (replaced WebSphere User Group @websphereorg at the start of 2016)
- Valerie Lampkin @vjlam30188
- MQ Fan @IBMMQFan